- Room Seating Capacity: 20
- Table Seating Capacity: 12
- Video projector
- Dry wipe board
- Projection screen
- Conference Phone
- Wireless Internet
Reserve (requires UT eid, and password)
- Cockrell School of Engineering Letterhead - [DOC]
- Affiliate Forms
- Grant Forms
- HR Documents
- Incoming Payment Options
- Repair of Service of Departmental Computer Equipment
- Cisco Call Manager User Guide - [DOC] - Quick reference guide to setup your Voicemail, Speed Dial, and forwarding.
- Independent Contractor Checklist [PDF]
- Authorization of Professional Services [PDF] - Word Version
- APS Procedures [PDF]
- Graduation Checklist [PDF] - This checklist must be completed by all graduating WNCG students before departure. Must be signed by advisor and WNCG director.
- Inventory Equipment Located Off-Campus Form [PDF] - Use this form when any UT-owned item will be taken off-campus whether it be for one day or five years. When the item returns back to campus, bring it to Janet Preuss and sign the form to indicate that the item has been returned to UT-Austin.
- WNCG/UT Logos & Wordmarks
- Visitor Itinerary Template [DOC]
- WNCG Seminar Organization Document [DOC]
- WNCG Student Leadership Award Guidelines 2012 [DOC]
- Out of office template [DOC]
- UT Tax Exemption Certificate [PDF]
- Amazon Tax Exempt Certificate [PDF]
- Fax Cover form [DOC]
- Meter Reading for 402 Canon Lab Printer [DOC]
- Instructions for Uploading Publications to WNCG Website [DOC]
- Subject: Itemization of Expenses
The policy on itemization of expenses has been updated to allow the unit head, director or chair to approve. Please see Handbook of Business Procedures under section 9.1.1.K.1.e (Itemization of Expenses).
e. Itemization of Expenses
To prevent a personal tax liability, an itemized receipt or ticket is required for meals, or events with food, and the receipt or ticket must include the number of attendees. If itemized receipts or tickets are not available, a statement declaring this must be included and signed by the employee, and the unit business officer, unit head, director, or chair must approve the expense.
All other consumable and non-consumable items, such as those purchased from grocery or department stores, must be itemized without exception.
- Presentation Templates
- Research Info Sheet [DOC] - Template for 1-page research poster/demo synopsis for WNCG events. Should be handed out at every demo/poster station.
- Student Posters- Template for student poster presentations for WNCG events. Presentations can be 9 - 12 slides or one 30" by 40" poster.
- Lab - How to print from lab copier [DOC]
- Students - If you have a 20-hour academic assignment such as a TA, GRA or TA/GRA combination, go online and request the out-of-state tuition waiver if you are an international student or if you are not a Texas resident. Also, international students need to go online and request the insurance waiver. You need to do this every semester that you have a 20-hour TA or GRA or TA/GRA assignment.
- Resident Tuition Waiver By Reason of Employment: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/acct/fb/waivers/index.WBX
- Insurance Waiver for International Students: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/isss/waive_insurance.WBX
Faculty Travel to Restricted Regions
Steps for Faculty Travel to Restricted Regions [DOC]
Student Travel Policy for International Locations
Presentation Overview [PPT]
Things to Remember [DOC]
- Why did I Receive a Tuition Remission Bill?
Tuition Remission Bill
Your tuition, provided by your department in exchange for services, is subject to Federal Income and Social Security Withholding taxes. The total compensation, less taxes, has been applied to your tuition balance. The remaining amount of your tuition balance is due as Tuition Remission.
- Visiting Scholars
- Visiting Researcher/Scholor Program - General information - Please read
- Visiting Scholars/Speakers Form[interactive PDF] - Reimburse visiting scholars & speakers. This form is a checklist to determine which of the following forms are required:
- AEMS Account Request - If you need an email address from the school. Visiting scholars only. Under Authorization, use your PI/Advisor's information. Under Notification, use another email address that you can check or an email from someone in the WNCG office. Under "Additional Requests or Information" briefly describe how long you will be staying here at UT
- EID Combine - Combine two different EIDs.
- J1 Visiting Researcher General Information - Update
- Visiting R-S Data Form