- Research Info Sheet[DOC] - Template for 1-page research poster/demo synopsis for WNCG events. Should be handed out at every demo/poster station.
- Student Posters- Template for student poster presentations for WNCG events. Presentations can be 9 - 12 slides or one 30" by 40" poster.
- Proximity ID Card Request Form[PDF] - Request a proximity ID card for admittance to the secure WNCG research and student areas. Submit to Janet Preuss in ENS 431.
- Key Request Form[interactive PDF] - Request student keys to WNCG areas and the ENS Building. Must be signed by the supervising professor.
- New Appointment Form[PDF] - Designate research support for faculty, staff, and students.
- WNCG provides a small laser printer for use. If your PI has a printer assigned to his group, please use that one first.
- To connect to this printer in windows, open explorer and type in \\print, look for the printer ENS-402B-HP3005. Right click on this printer and click Connect.
Creating a New WNCG Website Account
- Email Karen Little (
) from the email address you use for official UT communications with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Current Degree Level (Visiting Scholar/Post Doc/Ph.D./Post-Qual/Post-MS/Masters/Pre-MS/Bachelors)
- Primary Advisor
- UT EID